Friday, August 21, 2009

Adware/Spyware/Viruses - free ways to get rid of them?

I have been having popups for about a month now and they will not go away. It's really irritating. I've tried Spybot and Avast, and neither one works. Spybot tells me that there is something that they cannot get rid of and asks me to run it durring startup; but even when I do that, I get the same responce. And I still have popups.



How do I get rid of this for free?



Adware/Spyware/Viruses - free ways to get rid of them?nortan



Download Lavasoft's Ad-aware. Make sure you run Ad-aware and Spybot in Safe Mode (Tap F8 as the computer starts up). This should get rid of it for good.



If after performing these steps you are still experiencing problems download HijackThis. But do not remove anything without first checking with the online community, it will find both legitimate and malicious software.



http://www.tomcoyote.org/hijackthis



Adware/Spyware/Viruses - free ways to get rid of them?noton



AVG is a free one, available at www.grisoft.com. That should be able to take care of the issues. If not, try starting the computer up in Safe mode and run the virus scanner that way.
Free Spyware and Adware Removal and Prevention



- Ad-Aware 2007 (Removal)



- Spybot Search %26 Destroy (Prevention and Removal)



- Spyware Blaster (Prevention)



Free Virus and Malware Detection and Removal

No comments:

Post a Comment