Sunday, August 23, 2009

Yahoo trojan?

Tha nguoi dung noi se yeu minh toi mai thoi thi gio day toi se vui hon. Gio nguoi lac loi buoc chan ve noi xa xoi, cay dang chi rieng minh toi...



That was a message sent to my messenger by my girlfriend's messenger when she tried to log on two days ago. It came with a link to a freeweb.com site. I clicked on the link before investigating the message on the web. Once I found out a trojan was involved I sent her an offline message her computer is infected.



I ran CC cleaner, Advanced WindowsCare, Ad-Aware and Defender. Then ran virus scan with Avast, then Spyware Doctor. 3 trojans found: Win32:Neptunia-KH, Win32:Zorro, and Trojan.Spy.Delf.UC (Tencent)? Attached to AOL Music Now, system restore, and registry, Avast found 2, SW Doc 1 after virus scan (Delf). I'm helping my girlfriend restore her machine, she cannot log on, it says her password is wrong (stolen?) .Anyone else finding out finding out that is isn't 1 type of trojan (YahLover)? Anyone use Smitfraudfix?



Yahoo trojan?vista



Well you can use SMitfraudfix it works great but use it correctly.



1. Download SmitfraudFix tool and save it to your desktop.



2. Restart your computer and boot into Safe Mode. If you don鈥檛 know how to start the computer in safe mode, click here to read more.



http://www.pchell.com/support/safemode.s...



3. Double-click on the SmitfraudFix.exe icon then follow the screen instructions. Option #2 should be selected in this case.

No comments:

Post a Comment