Sunday, August 23, 2009

Help!! Super SLOW computer!?

Ok, this is gonna be long so stay with me.



Yesterday, I scanned my computer with Spyware Terminator and it detected 18 critical objects. While it was scanning, I had all programs closed and everythign was running super SLOW. I tried to remove them but Spyware Terminator told me I had to stop the System process, which I couldn't so I tried in Safe Mode and that wouldn't work. So I gave up. Now today, I turned on my computer, login screen was fine until my computer started going super slow. McAfee Privacy Service took a solid 7 minutes to pop up. Now, this is either due to Spyware/Virus or I have too many Anti Viruses on my computer (hrhr). By the way, McAfee, AVG and Avast! didn't detect what Spyware Terminator did. So if it is due to too many Anti Viruses, help me choose which to keep out of these:



-McAfee



-Avast!



-AVG



-Spyware Terminator (has virus scanner in it)



I also have a whole lot of AntiSpyware. I cleaned my comp with HiJack this and CCleaner the other day also...



Help!! Super SLOW computer!?spyware removal



Ive never heard of spyware terminator, so I don't know how safe it is. But the others are safe and work fine. Now, here are a couple things. Don't have multiple virus protections on at once. They can interfere with each other causing slow downs and other problems.



Programs I use.

No comments:

Post a Comment