Friday, August 21, 2009

Why can't I sign into any site on the internet?

When I try to sign in to my email (except when I use yahoo browser, it automatically signs me in), or my bank, or ebay, or anything it says "page cannot be displayed". Do I have some settings wrong or something? I do know when I start up my computer it keeps saying I have a virus (I use Avast). Please help!!



Why can't I sign into any site on the internet?hijackthis



Maybe your Virus Protector isn't up to date. If this might help, update it or run a full virus scan on your computer.



Why can't I sign into any site on the internet?malware



that thing that says theres a virus is probably a virus itself, but its true, but you might not be able to log on becuase of you proxy settings or cookie settings or even browser
鈼?The very best virus scanners are free. Mcafee %26 Norton Antivirus are mostly hype and won't do as good as the free ones.



鈼?Download and install AVG. Use it first and see if it finds any viruses or trojans.



鈻?http://www.grisoft.com/



鈼?After running AVG go here and run this virus scanner online. There is no need to install it on your computer.



鈻?http://housecall.trendmicro.com/



鈼?Best spyware remover is Ad Aware. Download and instalkl the free version.

No comments:

Post a Comment