Sunday, August 23, 2009

How do I get rid of Win32:LoadAdv-H [Trj] (trojan horse) on my computer!?

Every time I log on to the internet two Win32:LoadAdv-H [Trj] trojan horse always appear. Every single time I would delete them but they always return. I have also deleted some viruses with Avast and turned off system restore which by the way I cant turn back on because the virus prevents me from doing so. plus I cannot access other folders and the add/remove programs. Now when I do a full system scan with avast it finds nothing, but when logged on to the internet it alerts me of two trojan horses. My system is still not operating well! PLEASE HELP!



How do I get rid of Win32:LoadAdv-H [Trj] (trojan horse) on my computer!?spyware remover



I do hope you have at least 3 antispyware programs on your computer. If you do, make sure their all up to date and scan, clean, scan, clean, scan, clean.



I sure hope you can get that trojan horse off your computer in less than a week. Once you do the scanning with the antispyware programs, then, make sure you update your antivirus program and do a thorough scan with that.



Also, go to your antivirus website and find the add on specifically for that trojan horse virus. It will be an extra check and clean to make sure your system's completely clean.



How do I get rid of Win32:LoadAdv-H [Trj] (trojan horse) on my computer!?virus removal

No comments:

Post a Comment