Friday, August 21, 2009

I have a trojan, ive found the files, i try to delete and it said"file source in use access den

i have a stupid trojan, i scanned with symantec, it showed me 46 bad files, i delete most of them but there is still about 20 c:\_RESTORE\TEMP files, i click delete and it says access denied file source in use can somebody tell me how to surpase this or how to get this trojan off my comp, please, doont say spybot, it didnt do it, or avast or AVG, they didnt work. my computer is a windows ME 98, Please help??!



also



i have these pics of shoes and chapstick and random junk in my system temp folder, it says it was created a year ago, but i no it wasnt because i just got the trojan friday, is this just a internet file sent to me? i am asking this because friday my mom used that computer to type in here credit card for xbox live, and a few hours later i used sendspace.con and got it, am i safe?



I have a trojan, ive found the files, i try to delete and it said"file source in use access denied" pleasehelpmicrosoft office



The restore folder is for when you want to restore. So disable restpre and put it back



Right Click on My Computer, go to Properties %26gt; system Restore tab, click on System Restore in all hard drives. then press Ok.



Go back later to enable System Restore



I have a trojan, ive found the files, i try to delete and it said"file source in use access denied" pleasehelpnorton antivirus

No comments:

Post a Comment