Sunday, August 23, 2009

I think good?

I went over to a wesite about (Avast) thay say thankfully with avast it's a saver to all, so i been using it so far i have no problems, as log as had it so far it found 2 visrus or trojans how do i know what a viruse and a trojan is i don't know so far, but it found 2 so far and it recommended me to move it right away to the virus chest i thank so far it's good, so when i get ready to reformat it can i go to the chest and delete it to make very sure that it's goen.



I think good?anti virus software



There is no reason to keep files in the vault that long. As soon as you know that your system is still running properly without the quarantined files, it is okay to empty the vault.



I let Avast delete the files right away and do not bother with the vault.

No comments:

Post a Comment