Sunday, August 23, 2009

Lots of spyware??????????HELPPPPP?

Question Details:my comp is so mesed up,im surprisd it still even works.heres some things that may help someone now wats goin on in my pc.its been goin on for about a month,and i still ihavnt gotten rid of it.i used spyware cleaner,spybot, avast,avg even ccleaner,but nothin seem to completely remove it



almost every program i try to open it says sumthin like.invalid win32 application.sometimes i try to reinstall,but it wont let me, its relly startin to get anoying,that noone on the web could help me out.



o everytime i turn on my pc ,3 little program icons appear on my desktop there called Spyware %26 Malware Protection, Privacy Protector, and Error Cleaner



oooo and also.



every now and then random sounds start playin on my speakers,one time some tekno started blastin on my speakers and its relli wierd cause i never listen or downloaded techno..also the relli creepy incident that happend was one time i was jus chillin and i herd 2 guys talkin our of my speakers,and wen i tried to turn it up it stopped HELP



Lots of spyware??????????HELPPPPP?ariel



1. Download and run firefox to protect your from future spyware attacks and pop ups which are coming in through internet explorer (Trojan downloaders, win32 ).Browser attacks aren't easy to spot because they piggyback on legitimate traffic that doesn't exhibit many obvious warning signs



http://securitynewsfromthenet.blogspot.c...

No comments:

Post a Comment