Sunday, August 23, 2009

Please help fast!?

I have tried to remove my avast from add/remove on the control panel and it will not let me it keeps popping up error loading c:/progra~/awils~/avast4/setup/setiface.... I only have noadware and spybot and adaware as of now and I wanted to download mcafee but it says it can not load until I get the avast off! Help and Please tell me how step by step or email! Thanks!



Please help fast!?spyware remove



The easiest thing would be to first reinstall Avast. That will repair its ability to uninstall. If you still can't uninstall it after that, try this.



Start button, select 'Run'



Type in: msconfig ...and press Enter



On the Startup and Services tabs, uncheck anything related to Avast. Apply your changes and reboot. Avast will not start anymore and you should be able to install McAfee.



Please help fast!?virus protection



get a free linux operating system and you wont have these problems ubuntu,freespire,mint,ect...

No comments:

Post a Comment