Friday, August 21, 2009

What do you think is the best anti-virus program? if not on the list, feel free to add.?

Avast!



AVG



BitDefender



Dr.Web



ESET NOD32



F-Prot



H+B EDV



Kaspersky



McAfee



Panda



Sophos



Symantec Norton



Trend Micro



What do you think is the best anti-virus program? if not on the list, feel free to add.?internet security 2006



AVG, because it is free. I use it and it has NEVER let a virus in.



What do you think is the best anti-virus program? if not on the list, feel free to add.?microsoft



The best anti-virus program is currently run by the FBI. They are the real crime-fighters of the Identify Theft criminal rings and BotNets. Your tax dollars are well spent on this war.
Kaspersky
i like AVG coz thats what I'm using..but most of ny friends BitDefender is best..I dunno
AVG is the best.
AVG
my vote goes to Symantec Norton.
Kaspersky or panda
the only one I'm familiar with is Norton that one's pretty good
windows live care Norton my computer knock it out trend micro slows it down with windows one live care my computer it never slow downs and you have protection and you feel like its not there 24 hour service i would recommend this everything slows it down and problems
ESET NOD32 is the best anti virus. it don't slow your computer. it is woking fine in the background.

No comments:

Post a Comment