Friday, August 21, 2009

Help regarding utorrent, what is port?how to open it?

hello, after being disappointed by the utorrent forum i came here looking for solution, pls help me.



i am having winxp professional as my os, with cabel net connection with lan card, no router, with zonealarm as my firewall, n avast as my antivirus.



i have 256kbps connection but my download speed is onl 30-40kbps



i am unable to configure the correct port to turn the yellow light green. what to do? i tried everyting in zonelarm but invain.



pls help, how to configure utorrent to get max download speed n turn that bloddy yellow light green. no use going to portforward.com too as i dont have router



pls solve my query,



thanks



Help regarding utorrent, what is port?how to open it?ktm



look on the bottom and look for something red yellow or green and double click it. you will see what port is writen and unlock that port

No comments:

Post a Comment