Friday, August 21, 2009

How to uninstall Internet Explorer 6.0|?

MY Explorer is not connecting to the internet. I scanned the system for viruses with AVG and Avast but they said there r no viruses. But my fire fox is working properly (It is connecting to the internet). i want to uninstall the Explorer once and install it again. Is this the proper way? Are there any other solutions for me? Please help me.



How to uninstall Internet Explorer 6.0|?free spyware remobal



Sounds to me like a settings problem ... would help if you included this in your questions it would save you ton's of time. Here is a hint google or yahoo search the error and I bet you'll find the solution if it's a standard error like then you have no connection and it comes up with a blank page I don't think it's the install. You can just re-install it without removing it to update and install any missing files.



How to uninstall Internet Explorer 6.0|?kawasaki



I don't know about reinstalling 6. I use 7 . You can download it and see if that helps. Mine works pretty good. I also use Fire Fox and Avant.
go to ( my computer option ), in there will be add or remove programs option , click on it and scroll untill you find it and click the add remove button.
FIRST YOU CANNOT UNINSTALL INETEXPLORER!!!!!!!!!! It`s not possible on a windows system.

No comments:

Post a Comment