Sunday, August 23, 2009

Virus/Hijacker? Help!!!!?

My computer was fine one minute and a mess the next.



1) When I try to install anything (such as avast), it won't let me. The installer opens but then closes after five seconds.



2) Internet explorer keeps shutting down from errors



3) When I right click on a link so it will open in another window, it opens a completely different link than the one I wanted.



If anyone knows of any free programs I can use or how I can fix it so I can t lea get avast to install or anything I can do, please let me know. I am desperate!



Virus/Hijacker? Help!!!!?systemworks



It may be adware/spyware or a virus. Try removing it.



Here are some free websites



AVG anti virus



adaware: http://www.lavasoftusa.com/



spybot search and destroy: http://www.safer-networking.org/en/index...



Superatispware:http://www.superantispyware.com/



I used spybot and superantispyware and that got rid of my problem.



You need to go to the start menu鈥?. "my computer" add/remove hardware and see if any programs have been added that you are not aware of.



On your browser Go to tools...... internet option...... delete cookies 鈥︹€?delete files and all offline content



Good Luck!!!



Virus/Hijacker? Help!!!!?windows



There's so many virus' out there, I'd copy what's vital to a disk or flash drive, and format and reinstall windows. Only way to be 100% sure.
Try to download ad-aware, install and scan in safe mode or try another choises in safe mode
This is a good example of why having proper protection in place from the start is so vitally important.

No comments:

Post a Comment