Friday, August 21, 2009

When I turn on my computer, there is a box that pops up with softwrap file error one. What does this

Before this happened, I turned on my computer and there was an ad from and anitvirus program wanting me to buy their product. Since then pop-ups have been coming from all over the place thru my pop-up blocker. I downloaded avast virus protection, but my computer is still freezing up at times, help!!!



When I turn on my computer, there is a box that pops up with softwrap file error one. What does this mean?computer security



Try a online antivirus scanner and a online anti-adware/malware/spyware scanner in safe mode with network to clean up your computer BEFORE you download anything. This because the program you download can get infected.



To reformat your hdd is always the last option.



Disable "System Restore" for Windows Me and XP, then restart your PC to clean your system restore points for viruses, spyware, adware etc.



Now restart in safe mode.



To get in safe mode Press "F8" upon bootup.



Select "Safe mode with Networking".



Go to Start 鈥?Run - type iexplore http://www.bitdefender.com/scan8/ie.html Enter(ok).



Do a full system scan. If something is found, delete it, reboot and do the same again in safe mode with network.



When that scan does not find anything you reboot again in safe mode with network.



Go to Start 鈥?Run 鈥?type iexplore http://www.ewido.net/en/ Enter(ok).

No comments:

Post a Comment