Friday, August 21, 2009

I want to install an antivirus for my pc.all of them Reduces my pc speed.Which One is better and pop

I used Kaspersky , Panda , Mcafee , Nod32,AVG , AVast.



I want to install an antivirus for my pc.all of them Reduces my pc speed.Which One is better and popular.?network security



nod32 is pretty fast, i use it right now. the best choice is nod32 or kaspersky. i would never choose mcaffee as it's very slow, it's not compatible with many other software and from what i've heard it's even difficult to uninstall.



I want to install an antivirus for my pc.all of them Reduces my pc speed.Which One is better and popular.?norton internet security



I run mostly P-III 500mhz with 512 of RAM and have found AVG to be the easiest on resources. Also i has not had a virus in 3 yrs., and my computers stay on the internet 3 to 8 hours a day.
For full protection, You need both Anti-virus and Anti-spyware



Some of the good ones are...



Anti-virus McAfee http://www.McAfee.com



Antispyware - GarbageClean http://www.SecureMyWindows.com
I use F-secure and it doesn't slow down my PC



Make sure that your earlier antivirus program has been completely removed from your PC. It is better to use removal tools specific for the particular antivirus product.



PC may slow down if services from two antivirus programs are running at the same time. You may think that one program has been already removed, but the services related to that program may be still there in the computer.
The ones I have used that do not have really high overheads and are good at their jobs are Kaspersky 5 %26 7 (not 6 sue to overheads) and Trend Micro PC-Cillin.
Stay away from Norton.
Actually, I've found that NOD32 is the one that requires the least amount of computer resources.

No comments:

Post a Comment