Friday, August 21, 2009

The volume in my computer turns down gradually on its own, and eventually reaches zero. Why?

The computer started doing this on its own. I turn the volume up, and it keeps coming down again and again, all by itself. The sound card doesn't have any controls or settings that I know of that do this. The card is a Sound Blaster, SB Live!, 24 bits, external. Do I have a virus in my computer? My antivirus software (Avast) says that the computer is clean. Please help.



The volume in my computer turns down gradually on its own, and eventually reaches zero. Why?norton ghost



Was your sound card working well previously? it may be not properly installed or may be loose.. the next possiblity may be: if you have a multimedia keyboard the volume key may be pressed

No comments:

Post a Comment