Friday, August 21, 2009

How many files does windows xp shold have approximatly ?

I scanned my os by avast antivirus. scanning report said I have more than 1000,000 files(compared to less than 300,000 when xp first installed) . I only have 13 applications installed. I never download files on os drive. I keep the drive clean,delete kokies %26 temp files



How many files does windows xp shold have approximatly ?firewall



Unfortunately, most programs (including WindowsXP) today create temporary files as they work on your computer. This includes numerous temp files every time a particular program may update itself. While there is no preset number, you should expect around 500,000 for a fully installed XP SP2 system before you add any other programs or windows patches. Over a million sounds like a lot, but in reality, really isn't. My PC has close to 4,000,000 after every virus scan... and that includes photos, music, everything.



How many files does windows xp shold have approximatly ?husqvarna



There will not be an exact count of system files for Windows XP service packs, installed options and specific drivers for your system will cause variances in any file count.

No comments:

Post a Comment