Sunday, August 23, 2009

On my computer, when I start it up, it keeps popping all these ad's. How do I delete that?

I went to run and typed "msconfig" and didn't work.



I also have Avast! home 4.6 antivirus protection.



I also have Lavasoft SE Personal- adware protection.



Is there any other free ones that can really block those annoying ads? Avast and Lavasoft doesn't do that.



thanks.



On my computer, when I start it up, it keeps popping all these ad's. How do I delete that?spyware



This is simple to fix and the others are really stupid for not telling you. Go to MajorGeeks.com and download for free: Spybot search %26 destroy. This will kill them all, and automatically move the addresses to be blocked. I have over 9000 blocked right now, so it is the best. Also if you are using AOL at times, you could download "Smartblocker" too for free at the same time your at majorGeeks.com. This is loaded on your desktop, and works automatically with Spybot at startup.



On my computer, when I start it up, it keeps popping all these ad's. How do I delete that?virus scan



I like the Yahoo! Toolbar. It includes a very effective pop-up blocker. You can download it from:



http://toolbar.yahoo.com/
If you are getting pop-ups by just turning on your computer, then you probably have some kind of adware/spyware already on your system. Make sure you are using the latest version of Adaware, and the you have the latest updates to the definitions. In addition try Spybot Search and Destroy from www.safer-networking.org. Again make sure the definitions are up to date. The previous two tools I mention won't stop popups, but they may eliminate the root cause of the popups.
It's happy to see u.
I have Norton Anti-virus and Symantec.

No comments:

Post a Comment