Friday, August 21, 2009

Why am I unable to open my hard drive by double clicking on them instead of opening them by right cl

A few days ago, many viruses affected my PC. So I scanned my PC with Avast 4.7 Home. Viruses were found and deleted. Most of them were windows files. Now the problem is that whenever I double click on any Hard Drive, it gives an error:



"Windos canot find 'copy.exe'. Make sure you typed the name correctly, and then try again."



But I am able to open by right clicking and then clicking on open. Also, on when right clicking on drive icon, Autoplay appears on list.



Help me. What should I do? I have Genuine Win XP Home CD.



Why am I unable to open my hard drive by double clicking on them instead of opening them by right click ?computer repair



We have the same problem friend.

No comments:

Post a Comment