Friday, August 21, 2009

Which antivirus is the best cheaper (recommended)?

I have tried Norton,Macaffe,avast.AVG....



Which antivirus is the best cheaper (recommended)?free spyware



AVG is best for the price. Norton is next to useless. SuperAntiSpyware is the best anti-spyware/adware.



Which antivirus is the best cheaper (recommended)?live update



AVG is the best
AVG is free. But, Norton is based in over 30 countries and they catch most things before they even get close to you.
http://www.zonelabs.com/store/content/co...
I have had them all, I think Norton was the best but I wouldn't recommend just an anti virus, I would get the internet security that way you get everything.
If I could afford to buy a Mac then I would for sure as one wouldn't have to worry overly about antivirus programs.



I stick to McAfee - but the bought version, not the free trial - expensive but seems to do the "trick" .



Just my opinion



:-0)
Rather than rely on opinions based on who knows what, check out some reviews.



Ultimately the reviews are as varied as the opinions found here.
Trend Micro is the best and cheapest. When ever a new virus comes out they update you on the spot. No extra money.



Dont get the firewall u dont need it, your computer alreadies comes with one.
Norton anti virus ..

No comments:

Post a Comment