Friday, August 21, 2009

VBS Malware. My son opened an email and the pc has this virus?

Adaware and Avast removes it but it keeps coming back everytime the pc is booted. I can get around okay on the pc but I'll need a lot of detail in order to get rid of this virus if it's possible for me to even do it. Can someone please help me with it ?



VBS Malware. My son opened an email and the pc has this virus?free antivirus



If you run XP, you will most likely need to turn off system restore. Because of the way XP works, the restore directory is usually not touched by antivirus/anti-adware programs. That makes it a haven for malware. Once you do that, I suggest going to an online anti-virus site (see sources for a good one) and letting it do a full scan of your system. You will most likely need to reinstall your anti-virus program, because, to be honest, it sure sounds like yours isn't working. If you don't have one, you can always get AVG anti-virus, which is free for home use. Link is also in sources below.



VBS Malware. My son opened an email and the pc has this virus?internet



Great! Nothing on Earth is more annoying than a worm/trojan/virus that won't go away no matter how many times you think you deleted the sucker. Glad I could help you. Report It

No comments:

Post a Comment