Friday, August 21, 2009

What is the best anti virus/spyware software?

I've tried a variety over the years, from mcafee, norton, avast, I'm no using zone alarm, I find it hard to find a protection prog, that doesn't run my processor so high, it seems they all love to bog down my pc execpt for zone alarm. Yet it doesn't seem to block out the bad guys, I also use a combo of adaware, spybot, registry mechanic, even yahoo anti-spy but it doesn't stop anything. If I'm lucky one or the other will remove the problem t'ill the next time or will cause major problems. can anyone please suggest something...where am i going wrong?? thanks to all....Peace..



What is the best anti virus/spyware software?hijack this



Our recommendations are at our web site below...



For ANTISPY I like a combo of Windows Defender and SPYBOT... Neither program is perfect, but the combo is extremely effective (also FREE!)...



For AV, I highly recommend either CA or AVG...



Free links to both at our web site.



Links to all the above software can be found at our web site, with other SAFE COMPUTING hints!



What is the best anti virus/spyware software?liveupdate



no looking 4 me too!!
I've used these programs and found AVG to be the best:



Avast



Norton



Mcafee



ZoneAlarm Firewall (Back when it used to have a scanner.)

No comments:

Post a Comment