Sunday, August 23, 2009

I just downloaded AVG security, and its saying its out of date?

its saying it expired a hundred and some days ago, but i just got it last night. what do i do? should i get avast instead?



(the reason why i downloaded it is because I had Norton before, and it said my Norton was expired. I came here and asked which security I should use, and I got more votes for AVG and Avast. I picked AVG out of random. I dont know if the reason why it's saying it's out of date is because Norton said it was out of date. Idk!)



what should i do?



I just downloaded AVG security, and its saying its out of date?adware



Ditch norton and let AVG update itself.



I just downloaded AVG security, and its saying its out of date?antivirus scan



Generally when you download an antivirus program, it is already out of date.



The program should attempt to automatically connect to the Internet and download updates. If it is not doing that it may be blocked by your firewall (I did that accidently once).



AVG has very good reviews as free anti virus software. Personally I am a big fan of Avast, that is because Avast using less RAM than AVG, nortons and most other virus checkers, but it is not as reliable as AVG.
just click on the desk top icon you will get a window opening just click on up date that will bring it all up to date for yo u
it should update the first time you run it.
Did you totally un-install your old Norton before installing that AVG. You must NEVER use more than one anti-virus, Even an expired anti-virus can cause a major conflict...you MUST uninstall any old anti-virus products.

No comments:

Post a Comment