Friday, August 21, 2009

What should I do?

I have Kaspersky Internet security, one of the bests in the market. It's from the ones you get to pay for, but I have a copied one. 2 months ago, my license got blacklisted because they discovered it was an illegal copy. That means that i can still use it, but it won't be updated anymore. As a result, my signatures are 2 months old and therefore outdated.



Is there any way to fix this and how?



If no, would it be better to stick with this awesome, but outdated Internet security suit (which, I should mark, has blocked 3 or 4 threats, even when outdated) or download the free, up-to-date, though not as good,



Avast! antivirus, plus the also free and up-to-date but not as good ZoneAlarm firewall for my PC?



Best answer 10 points, so hurry!



What should I do?hp



If you can't buy an anti-virus and firewall, use the free ones (AVG, Avast, Zone Alarm, and Spybot). You may need to use one for each (virus, firewall, and spyware).



There is no use keeping outdated definitions and programs. Better to use the free ones.



What should I do?mcaffee



In my case I want to keep my internet browsing and online communications smooth and without disruption. In order to do this it is worth it to spend the small annual fee to keep my anti-virus software up to date. If you are sold on this software then you should not complain about paying the fee for keeping it up to date. Good luck.
The most obvious answer is to use legitimate software. I'm sorry but I am a SA and using black market software isn't good for you or the manufacturer. Yours is a case-in-point.
If it's so good, why not go ahead and pay for the license. To me, it's worth the price to save your computer.
Buy a frickin' legal copy, you pirate!

No comments:

Post a Comment