Friday, August 21, 2009

How can I access the "C:\System Volume Information\" folder?

I have Avast Antivirus (which is awesome, by the way...much better than Norton)...and I've noticed it scans through this directory (and about 220,000+ files on my computer). What is this folder? I've tried to open it manually by using the "C:\System Volume Information\". I get the error message: "C:\System Volume Information\ is not accessible. Access is denied." No admin privileges are set on the computer. I saw a lot of 'old' stuff being scanned in there, some of which I recognized...other stuff seemed to be related to my system's recovery software. Any ideas as to how I can actually open C:\System Volume Information\ and look at the files inside? Thanks.



How can I access the "C:\System Volume Information\" folder?norton antivirus 2007



Simply do this C:\SystemVolumeInformation\ /(Your PC Username) to cliam ownership of the file

No comments:

Post a Comment