Sunday, August 23, 2009

What can I do about this?

Ive gotten myself into the worse mess ever. My desktop has gotten a virus, and there is no scanner that will pick it up (avast!, Spybot S%26D, or Spy Eraser). I do not want to format. None of the virus cleaners (vcleaner, avast! Virus cleaner) will clean it. Here are some of the symptoms. If someone can diagnose it, I can get it taken care of myself.



1. My computer BSOD's every so often with a Kernel_Page_Stack_error(or something like that), OR my computer just shuts off at random points.



2. It is very slow.



3. None of the scanners/cleaners will see the virus.



4. There are no suspicious processes running in the task manager.



Any help would be appreciated.



What can I do about this?viruses



Have you checked for rootkits?



F-Secure BlackLight Rootkit Elimination Technology detects objects that are hidden from users and security tools and offers the user an option to remove them. The main purpose is to fight rootkits and all kinds of malware that use rootkits. The F-Secure BlackLight Rootkit Elimination Technology works by examining the system at a deep level. This enables BlackLight to detect objects that are hidden from the user and security software.



What are the key benefits of F-Secure BlackLight Rootkit Elimination Technology?



F-Secure BlackLight can detect and eliminate active rootkits from the



computer. Traditional antivirus scanners can't detect active rootkits.

No comments:

Post a Comment