Sunday, August 23, 2009

What can I do to get my sound working again?

I think I may have a virus (As I have a laptop and my computer is telling me that everything is "fuctioning propperly), but I have used both McAffee and Avast to scan the computer. During an Avast boot scan, it came up with two curropt files in my temporary internet folder- I deleted them.



Spyboy search and destroy also came up with something, it was blackhole or blackcore or something like that.



How can I find and remove this virus to get my sound working again? I recently installed some updates, but I don't know if they'd be the cause. Anything will help! If you need more information, please email me (bunny_usagi_bunny@yahoo.com)



Thanks for any help!



What can I do to get my sound working again?product key



I do not know if this will help or not but, recently the sound quit working on my computer. It is a fairly new Dell. I called Dell and they troubleshot my computer. We tried several thing and nothing worked. Then we discovered while checking something that somehow the sound had been turned off in the computer. I turned it back on and it has been working ever since. Have no idea how it turned off.



Hope it turns out to be that simple. Check my computer or control panel and make sure the sound is still on.



Good luck!!



What can I do to get my sound working again?triumph



http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?...



Go there and check, maybe one of them answers will help you! =)
u sure its a virus? go to start%26gt;accessories%26gt;entertainment%26gt;volume and make sure its all adjusted. otherwise you may need a new sound card or reinstall the driver

8 comments:

  1. Great feeling when read this blog. Really a nice blog and great kind of information is provided by you. We provide quickbooks support phone number +1-800-901-6679.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It’s a really Informative, thanks for sharing This. If you want to need Any Support visit our website Quickbooks for MAC support phone number or you can us on our toll free number 1-800-986-4607.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice blog. We are providing technical support in Quickbooks Payroll Support Phone Number 1-800-986-4607. There are many benefits of QuickBooks in operation. The program is simple to use. You have got regular updates.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice Blog! Even you can track employee’s salary from Quickbooks Payroll. Get comprehensive service benefits from the support by dialing on our QuickBooks Pro Support Phone Number 1-800-986-4607 anytime & from anywhere. As our technicians are available for you, that has solution of your issues & doubts.
    View on Map: QuickBooks Support Phone Number

    ReplyDelete
  5. Are you in need of some QuickBooks Toll Free Phone Number if you are facing troubles in using this software? If yes, we are here to help you.You can take help from our certified experts who are capable enough to sort your issues instantly. Their availability is 24*7 to assist you whenever you are in need.

    ReplyDelete
  6. our QuickBooks Technical Support Number 1-833-325-0220 and get your queries settled concurrently from our QB technicians that are always there to support you by 24*7. For More: https://tinyurl.com/ybzzmvhr

    ReplyDelete