Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Im Not Sure If The Worm/Virus I Downloaded Is Still On My Computer?

I downloaded a virus/worm and system restore alerted me of it. It was not possible to take action against it (delete it or move it to the virus vault) so I had to do a system restore. After the system restore I done an AVG virus scan and a Avast! Virus Scan and both detected nothing. Did the system restore work or is it possible the virus/worm is still at large?



A friend with the same virus said it deleted stuff off her computer. Its been 3 hours since I downloaded the virus and it has not effected anything since the system restore.



Im Not Sure If The Worm/Virus I Downloaded Is Still On My Computer?noton



I normally don't have problems with bugs after a system restore...unless it starts causing problems, don't worry bout it. just try not to download more bugs.



Im Not Sure If The Worm/Virus I Downloaded Is Still On My Computer?stinger



try an earlier system restore than you tried well before you first detected the virus.If system restore does not work I suggest re-installing operating system having saved prograames %26 data you need befroe doing so,

No comments:

Post a Comment